I remember my mom making this years and years (and years) ago when I was a teenager – there were never any leftovers in my family. This goes great with my super moist, quick and easy chocolate layer cake!
Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- 1 16oz. (453g) container Cool Whip or non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa powder (I use Rodelle)
- 3 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- In a medium size bowl, add thawed cool whip.
- Sift in cocoa powder, powdered sugar and cinnamon to cool whip and stir until well combined.
- Cover and store in fridge.
For a real treat, try this with my Quick and Easy Layered Chocolate Cake!